If you want to see how to block websites on your computer, Android phone, Firefox, Chrome or other browsers, then you’ll find here software and guide to block a website.
The Royal Society for Public Health just released a report containing what you already knew about social media: it ain’t good for you. If you are looking to block social media site like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat or other unwanted sites on your list.
There are several reasons why users try to block particular websites. Here we share some tools, windows software and how to block a website tutorials. Let’s take a look and choose your preferred methods to block a website.
Block Websites on Chrome and Firefox
Block Site Google Chrome Extension
Block Site is a useful Google Chrome extension to block the particular website. This is the simple and quickest way to block any distracting or harmful website. Install Block Site
Block Site Firefox Add-ons
BlockSite is an extension, which automagically blocks websites of your choice. Install for Firefox
Windows Software for Block Websites
If you are looking programs to block websites, here is the list of best website blocker tools that you can use on major browsers compatible. How to block a website on Windows 10, 9, 7, Vista and XP.
There are lots of tutorials already cover how to block a site
1. How to Block Websites? Read Tutorial
2. 3 Way to Block a Website on Your Computer – Read Article
3. How to Block Specific Websites on Android, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Windows Effortlessly? View Tutorial
4. Block a website using Family safety, Blocking a website on a router Read Tips
5. How to Block a Website in Windows and MacOS – Read Article
6. How to block websites in Safari on iPhone and iPad – Read Tips