Reading and viewing PDF files turn out to be a necessity. But if someone is looking for advanced features capable of performing specific tasks such as digital signature, doing changes in PDF file, form filling, or much more, one should need to have the best PDF reader for Windows 10.
Choosing the appropriate PDF for Windows that is suitable to fulfill all the required requirements is not a difficult task. There are many options available for Windows, and those can be download from the internet easily. But which is suitable for one is a little bit complicated?
The Best PDF Reader for Windows 10
Here we have compiled a list of the 5 best free PDF readers for Windows 10.
#1 Adobe Acrobat Reader
Adobe Acrobat Reader requires no introduction in the world of PDF editing. Adobe Acrobat is the best PDF reader for Windows 10 and the most frequently used PDF reader in windows. Acrobat Reader can provide some advanced tools to download or convert files into a different format or easily edit PDF files on computers or tablets. If you are looking for pdf reader Windows 7 or Windows 8, this is the right free PDF software. You can use this program for both 32 bit and 64-bit version.
- This PDF Reader consists of various advanced features.
- It has a high speed that allows completing tasks quickly.
- The user interface consists of several features.
- Fewer features if compared with other PDF suites.
#2 Foxit Reader
Like Adobe Acrobat Reader, Foxit is also a pretty popular name in PDF document readers. This application is known for providing a wide range of cloud-based tools that will allow users to create and customize the documents as per requirements. This application can convert documents into neat and clear PDF formats that are easy for reading and sharing.
- The interface is relatively easy and simple to use.
- The software can create that is helpful for customized views.
- The software can create bugs that could lead to cause a system crash.
SumatraPDF is another software that is available in the list of best PDF readers for Windows 7, 8, and 10. This is known to be open-sourced and lightweight PDF reader that one can install and can be used Windows computer. Supported OS versions: Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and Vista. Windows XP users have to install version 3.1.2.
- This PDF reader consists of Easy Start, which can save time and allows for conversion previews.
- This application is lightweight and one of the simplest PDF viewers.
- It has minimal features.
#4 Nitro Reader
Nitro Reader is another best PDF reader for Windows that is out list due to some exceptional features. This software helps create PDF files and documents for reading, signing, editing, and security purposes. It is also helpful in providing the integration feature to save the PDF files into Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Style Interface is very much similar to Microsoft Office.
- Available features are very much user-friendly.
- Application is not free users need to pay to use the program.
#5 Slim PDF
Slim PDF is another very lightweight PDF reader. Loading times of this PDF are rapid, and the working process is relatively smooth. This software consists of many features, and one of the cut-out features is Word by word text highlighting. You can download free Slim PDF for Microsoft Windows, macOS and Linux platforms.
- This software is very much lightweight in nature
- It is available for free.
- Features are minimal.
How do I change the default pdf reader in windows 10?
- Open Settings in Windows 10.
- Click on the Apps symbol in settings.
- Double Click on Default apps.
- Choose the default app by file type option and select the app you want to make the new default app.
PDF files have been designed so that they can ease the workflow and enhance productivity at work. We have provided the best PDF reader for Windows users to select any PDF software as it depends upon their requirements.