When it comes alternative to PayPal online payment system, there are some good PayPal alternatives services available for merchants. However, Payoneer offers services like PayPal credit share between users and Mastercard and US-based bank account and it helps freelancers to collect payments from online business.
Paypal is an excellent oldest online payment service but it has many limitations and restriction. It is not allowed to receive money from international payments. There are a number of developing countries like Sri Lanka, Nigeria where PayPal does not work. so you need to find PayPal alternatives for your business access around the world.
Why Do I Need a PayPal Alternative?
- Not all clients cannot use PayPal
- PayPal is notorious for blocking accounts. So that, You do not like to give all your online payment in one basket.
- Many free online payment providers in the online business.
- PayPal is not suitable on larger transactions.
- PayPal’s international fees are really very high.
Relying solely on PayPal.com for your business can be risky. You should have a backup plan for another way to accept payments companies similar to PayPal.
If you are using PayPal since many years but now you are searching for an excellent Paypal alternative then you should keep reading this articles because here we reviewed suitable PayPal alternatives for freelancers and business.
Best PayPal Alternatives – PayPal Competitors
List of online payment providers that you can use as PayPal alternatives on your WordPress website to sell products and services.
- Google Wallet
- Amazon Payments
- Shopify Payments
Read also alternative online payment methods, we previously covered 20+ Best Online Payment Methods for Business 2017.
Payoneer – alternative payment options
Payoneer is a complete global payment platform to collect money online business. You can use in place of PayPal for sending and receiving payments internationally.
- Fast payments. Receive funds within minutes of getting paid.
- You can withdraw money from an ATM around the globe.
- Send payment requests. Multiple options for invoicing, billing, and getting paid.
- Easy to make payments. If you need to send money to others, Payoneer makes it easy to send bulk payments to multiple recipients.
- Global payment services. Setup a “virtual bank account” so you can receive payments in multiple currencies. You can withdraw funds to your local bank account at any time.
- Receiving funds from another Payoneer customer is free.
- Receiving payments from your international, virtual bank accounts is free for many currencies and attracts a 1% fee for US dollars.
- annual fee of $29.95
- If you withdraw money from an ATM using the Payoneer debit card, it charges $3.15.
2Checkout is an online payment processing service. You can easily integrate into eCommerce site or WordPress WooCommerce shopping page. 2Checkout helps you accept credit cards, PayPal and debit cards.