Some professions offer a good pay package as well as challenging and exciting environment. You need to check out the following 10 most needed jobs in the future.
1. Medical Scientist – They perform biomedical research and studies. Qualified scientists will always be in demand as this form of research is evolving constantly. Medical scientists aim to improve overall health by conducting research, clinical trials, and investigative methods. Medical scientists almost always require a Ph.D. in biology or life science.
2. Network systems and data communications analyst – They organize networks such as voicemail, email and data systems for their firms to enhance speed, communication and productivity by enhancing data access.
3. Computer software applications engineers – They assemble PC software applications for enterprises and consumers in order to boost the efficiency of companies in a market that is becoming highly competitive.
4. College instructors – With an increasing number of people going to college for the first time or going back again for more specializations, the demand for qualified college instructors is growing.
5. Sales Executive – These professionals are needed to help companies gain more revenue and also to inspire staff. Every year, senior sales executives draw a salary of 127,000 USD on an average.
6. Engineers and Architects – Architects who hold the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design certification, known as LEED, will be in demand. These architects are trained to blend environmental awareness with state-of-the-art building design. Quality engineers are becoming increasingly difficult to find. The job market for civil, structural, environmental and project engineers will witness a 24-31% growth over the next 10 years.
7. Management Consultants – With companies constantly looking for cost-effective ways of operations, management consultants would witness a 24% job growth.
8. Statisticians – They are employed in about every field that demands aggregation, collection and analysis of great volumes of data. By 2020, the population of statisticians will grow by around 3,500.
9. Health and Care Aides – Thanks to an aging population and a growing interest in healthy living, personal care aides and home health aides are in higher demand than ever before. The Bureau of Labor Statistics expects demand for both jobs to grow by roughly 70 percent by 2020.
10. Veterinary Technologists and Technicians – Many people who scoffed at the idea of pet insurance 10 years ago are the ones who are buying it now. As boomers age, they are increasingly turning to Fido for companionship, making jobs in the veterinary field in high demand.