All affiliate marketers have two things in mind – performance and income. To achieve the best performance for all your affiliate campaigns, you will want to try out some of the best affiliate programs listed in this article.
Whether you have more experience or are just a beginner, here are the top affiliate marketing platforms you can take advantage of today for both performance and good pay.
The Best Affiliate Marketing Programs for Beginners
1. ShareASale Affiliates
ShareASale is one of the best affiliate programs that has been in the industry for about 18 years now, and they’ve definitely been up to date with time. It features a marketplace filled with merchants offering almost everything that needs promoting.
- A wide selection of products: You have a wide range of products to choose from when picking merchants to partner with.
- Flexible options for payout: You have both digital and standard options or payout.
- Not as simplified as some other programs: ShareASale requires a little technical know-how.
2. Amazon Associates
Amazon Associates will always come to mind when talking about the best affiliate programs out there. It is the most popular choice for beginners who are looking to earn money with affiliate marketing through Blogspot or social media. Amazon is notorious for optimal performance. You can find almost anything you can think of on the platform and have it sent to your porch in a day!
- You get up to 10% on any complete product sale via your affiliate link.
- Any purchases from referred traffic count as revenue, even if it’s not one of the products you linked to.
- Massive varieties of products: Amazon is a one-stop-shop, which means people are more likely to make more purchases through one product link – referral money!
- Affiliate cookies only last for 24 hours. That means any purchases made through your link after 24 hours of initial click don’t add to your revenue.
- Limited payout options: You only get paid by bank transfer, cheque, or Amazon gift card.
3. Omnisend Affiliate
Omnisend is one of the best affiliate programs for ecommerce email marketing, offering 20% recurring monthly commissions, a dedicated account manager, an intuitive dashboard inside PartnerStack, and read-made content that you can use from Day 1. Omnisend has been in business for nearly a decade, and they’re completely customer-funded, so they’re not going anywhere. In fact, as a company they’re getting stronger, which means dependable revenue for you, month after month.
- 20% recurring revenue share
- Cookie duration 90 days
4. eBay Partners Network
eBay is sometimes referred to as the user-centered colossal marketplace. All you have to do on the famous platform is find listings you’d like to promote, and then promote them using eBay Partner Network and then get paid!
As old as it is, eBay has been one of the best affiliate programs for decades, and it still is to date.
- eBay is the most diverse online marketplace: There’s always someone selling that product you’d like to promote.
- Offers the most simplified affiliate sales system: Zero complexities. Share your affiliate link and earn when someone makes a purchase through it.
- Double commission during your first three months Cons
- Auctions after ten days equal zero earnings
5. Rakuten Marketing Affiliates
Rakuten is a leading eCommerce store, containing products ranging from pet supplies to high-end techs. You will most likely get any product you’re looking for at Rakuten. And they are looking to pay you for helping them sell their stock.
- Trustworthy service: Rakuten Affiliates isn’t just one of the best affiliate programs by hearsay; it is an award-winning platform. It is also in partnership with brands like NBA.
- You need to apply to individual brands one at a time: While it makes you thoughtful of the products you intend to promote, it takes a lot of time.
- The knowledge base can be difficult to navigate: It gets frustrating when materials aren’t straightforward. Fortunately, they have an awesome support team!
6. CJ Affiliate
CJ Affiliate is one affiliate program you can rely on to promote any products you’re looking for. They’ve been in the industry since 1998, and their expertise reflects in how efficient the platform works.
- One of the largest networks for affiliates: Having been in business for a long time, CJ Affiliate is hard to be rivaled for size and variety.
- A program you can depend on: While 20 years in the industry doesn’t make the program infallible, but it shows that they are good at adapting.
- You have to go through a pretty strict application process.
7. MaxBounty Affiliate Network
MaxBounty is an up-and-coming affiliate platform, but it’s quickly rising to the leagues of the industry’s best affiliate programs. You will want to hop on a platform that’s still peaking and not saturated. They boast of doing things other platforms aren’t doing.
- $1,000 New Affiliate Bonus: As a new affiliate, if you earn more than $1000/month for your first three months, you get an extra $1,000 from MaxBounty.
- Weekly payment – something most of the best affiliate programs don’t do.
- Digital payment options are available.
- Fantastic rewards for top affiliate earners
- There are not yet as huge as most of the top affiliate marketing platforms in the industry.
Skimlinks is a monetization program that allows you to convert outgoing links into affiliate links. When you forget to link to the affiliate site, or maybe you don’t know that it has an affiliate program. In this case, Skimlinks helps you generate affiliate links automatically.
- Automatically generates affiliate links for you.
- Almost all mainstream publishers make use of Skimlinks with affiliate networks.
- When you refer Skimlinks to other publishers, you earn
- 90-day payment threshold
Similar Website to Skimlinks
Viglink is the best alternative affiliate marketing program to Skimlinks. Using this type of automation affiliate link inter will not affect your SEO. The cons of the Viglink is occasionally redirecting you to spit hyperlinks.
9. Avangate Affiliate Network
Avangate is arguable the best affiliate program for digital products. If you write software to manage a website and online tools, Avangate affiliate is an excellent option. They also have awesome customer service.
- A database that contains more than 22,000 software products like VPNs, Bitdefender antivirus, video software, and more.
- Minimum payout threshold of $100
- Payouts only made available in EUR or USD
10. Impact Radius
Impact Radius is another great affiliate marketing platform. Some of the most popular web hosting, including InMotion Hosting, Hostgator, and more, are also utilizing affiliate networks. It allows you to earn serious income every time users make purchases.
- Proper payment payout and structure.
- The ad tags don’t affect the page’s load time.
- It might not be a problem for some, but their micromanagement failure is a little issue.
Clickbank is similar to ShareASale. As one of the best affiliate programs, it’s filled with vendors with a wide range of products you can pick from to promote. Although there are enough options to select from, you should go for products you’re certain your audience will be interested in.
- You will always find something to promote: The database is one of the most basic you can easily navigate.
- No digital payment gateways yet: They only offer direct deposit, check, wire transfer, or Payoneer.
- $150 is the maximum you can earn per referral sale, irrespective of the product.
Each of the websites mentioned in this article is some of the best affiliate programs you can find in the industry. As long as you’re interested in performance and serious earnings, you can’t go wrong picking out of any of them. Make a choice today and start getting paid while you sleep!